Where to find a proper gymnasim, and what to look for?

Started by Lcpl Jasiulek, August 26, 2008 · 5 Replies · 3,183 Views

Lcpl Jasiulek

Ok I really need to find a proper gymnasim. Im in Norfolk, VA and even though I leave to Cuba in Nov. and won't be around except weekends, I still need to find a gymnasim.

But im not sure what to look for. Im 20 years old, and will eventually like to get a personal trainer or coach or something (like classes), but just finding a proper gymnasim like a YMCA or something would suffice.

So, how should I go about finding a good gymnasim, what to look for, and any ideas how to find a trainer/coach who teaches adults.

Bob Sanders

You mean like a Gym like American Family Fitness or a Gymnastics Gym?

Bob Sanders

You mean like a Gym like American Family Fitness or a Gymnastics Gym?

Bob Sanders
Coach Sommer said:
Perhaps this gymnastics program in Norfolk will be able to help:

www.tidewatergymnasticsacademy.com

Yours in Fitness,

Coach Sommer

Cool how did you find that?

Lcpl Jasiulek

Ahh thank you Coach. I heard about them, will definently check them out.