Just another SSC+WOD question

Started by Adriano Katkic, August 5, 2011 · 1 Replies · 1,940 Views

Adriano Katkic

So, I cought a cold this week and skipped my trainings. I'm ok now, so I'll probably train tomorrow. Concerning the statics SSC, this week should have been eleventh week of my current cycle. Since I skipped it, should I just add another week or finish my cycle at 12 weeks mark? Is this missed week going to screw my cycle?

Concerning the WODs, I'm in doubt whether to just do this Friday handstand WOD and then resume with next week, or try to catch up with missed WODs. I presume most answers will be along the try-and-see-what-suits-you-best line, but I would really love to hear any constructive advice from wiser then myself. Was thinking of taking just one day of rest instead of occasional two (Saturday & Sunday) between particular WODs until I catch up or doing WODs every single day besides my regular 4 X a week statics SSC, but both options seem flawed. I'll either be too late with everything or burned out. Leaving it be will have me waiting 20 days between particular WODs and that just seems too much. Maybe I'll pick WODs I like better and do them or WODs that need more improving and skip the others. :?

What do you guys say?

Adriano Katkic

Anyone? I admit, WODs are up to me, but what about SSC? Pretty please?