GSP gymnastic challenges

Started by RatioFitness, August 2, 2011 · 50 Replies · 16,356 Views

WitnessTheFitness
slizzardman said:
Aurele said:
I haven't seen the fight yet, but you guys make it sound pretty awesome.

I'm still recovering from the disappointment that was the UFC on Fox title match :P

Lol... you saw that too, huh. Over before it began, really, but Velasquez asked for that big right hand. It's not like Junior was trying to hide the fact that he was firing it over and over, you know? He did a great job of shooting that right over the shoulder where Velasquez couldn't even see it coming.

I had really high expectations for the fight, and the show spent about 90% of its air time talking about how both fighters were the world's best, in the prime of their life, yadda yadda, and then BAM. Over in the blink of an eye. Ah well, the Guida vs Benson fight was pretty fantastic at least.