I have been training for a few months, been working on my physical strength and also developing my upper and lower body mainly my chest, arms, abs, core and back, I'm now getting started on my shoulders again and my goal is to work towards being able to do a freestyle handstand. Have you got any vital bodyweight exercises that I can do to progress towards being able to do a handstand, after a suceed in this goal are start on the rings to improve my strength ![]()
Probably a normal question buh ..
Started by Ant18, July 23, 2011 · 1 Replies · 8,729 Views
You can find a ton of info on this if you just use the search function. But basically just kick up to a handstand against a wall and do sets of whatever 50% of your max hold is. Do stomach to wall and back to wall with strict form. After you get to around 3 minutes against a wall, start practicing freestanding, or you can start against a wall and just bring your legs off the wall and try to hold it