Hi I am new to the gymnastics area so I won't know any of the terms and all. I have been training at Ross's site with the body weight program called Never Gymless. Although some exercise requires equipment like resistance bands and a power tower station for clap pull ups which I don't want to buy. My abs are recently showing after all the hard conditioning drills. But I still need to work some more to shred the fat to be able to do a sit and reach. Now I do not have Gymnastics Rings nor do I have a place to hang them so that is a problem. I will be able to do some ground exercise such as the Planche I am working on on now and the front lever from the samples exercises from Coach Summers book. I also have a door pull up from Everlast.
So where can I get more exercise to progress on? And if I completely stop doing condition drills ( sprints, circuits, etc ) will I loose the bits of fat I stil have left on my lower abdominal if I switch completely to Gymnastic exercises?

