Just wondering if anyone here for a while has noticed if the WOD cycles or not. I think I read that there are basically 16 WODs and they do cycle.
The reason I ask is that I am going to be pressed for time and I am going to need a little time each night to scale the WOD to my level. Also I wonder if there is any particular perfect WOD to start with in the cycle. For example if I started tomorrow with tomorrows WOD is it possible I am in the middle or even end of a cycle and am not starting with the optimal WOD.
What I would like to do is follow along with the WODs about a week behind what is posted. This way I will have plenty of notice what is required of me each day, I will be able to schedule my WOD around my other exercises (cardio is required for my endurance motorcycle racing events) and I will benifit from all the post that are made to the forum about each individual WOD (since I will have a week to read them before I perform that WOD).
Anyhow, my question is basically do the WOD repeat themselves in any type of cycle, and is there a optimal starting point.
Thanks very much.