I don't know why but it seems i hate the l-sit right now. Probably because it is hard and uncomfortable, but i do it anyways.
So i just had 1 question: is it ok to work up to a 60s l-sit on paralletes/push up bars/PB before doing it on the floor? Obviously on all these 3 things it is way easier than on the floor.
I was doing bent leg l-sit but i got sick of it because i wanted to do it with legs straight, somehow i despised it. So i tried with my push up bars and found i could hold the straight leg l-sit for 20s, so this is what i have been doing for like 3 weeks maybe, and it's getting better and higher.
I tried the l-sit on the floor right now and i could only hold it for 15s. Damn hard! Even my chest contracted very hard.