Hi
Sorry for polluting the board like this, with my total lack of knowledge!
I'm trying to construct a training program for myself, and haven't seen much on the topic of how many sets/ reps.
With weights, it's always been 3-5 for strength, with a few minute break (3+?) and at least 3 sets, sometimes more.
Are similar practices used with gymnastics training (In this instance, a front lever) to weight lifting, so I would hold my front lever progression for 10 seconds,until failure, and then wait a few minutes, for the next try- or as soon as I fail, do I jump back up and try again, until failure, with one Front lever acting as one `rep` out of perhaps 4 for a set, with me doing say 3 sets in total?
Also, how many `sets` should I be doing for things like this?
Thanks, and sorry if this has been covered and I'm just unobservant.