I was wondering what would be the best number of exercises one should do during a workout - currently i'm doing 4, 2 pulling and 2 pushing; i never used to do this but i started this to try it out like a month ago now because i wanted to make my workouts faster and get done with them earlier.
I do 5 sets pulling, 5 pushing, then 5 pulling and 5 pushing again. Exercises are separated by 2-3 minutes or so because i have to walk from my house to another building next to it where i have my rings and p-bars. They are all different exercises of course.
I can do these workouts fine so far but today i started thinking that maybe it would be best to do only 2 exercises in a given time and separate each pair of exercises by at least 30min or maybe an hour.
The reason i'm asking and thinking about this is because by the time i start the second pair of exercises, i'm already somewhat tired from the first ones so i obviously don't do them "fresh" and i think this will hold me down and make the progress slower. I suppose there is a big difference in doing exercises fresh rather than somewhat tired.
They're 3 workouts during the day, each one separated by 2 hours at least.
Sorry for the long post-