Hi, I started a semi Paleo Diet recently, I'll be doing it for 3 weeks and see what results it gives me. I have read the wolf and cordain book but I will get them soon, for now I have been reading info on the board and on the internet, I would like to have some critics of my meal plan if possible ? I dont make much of the choices of them meal but I compose with what I have.
A
http://imageshack.us/f/803/dietaj.jpg/
B
http://imageshack.us/f/546/dietb.jpg/
Cutted words: Ferma frozen mixed vegetables, Tzadiki yoghurt
C)
http://imageshack.us/f/194/dietccheat.jpg/
Cutted words: Savory portabello mushrum(from restaurant) served with veggies I hate half and my friend the other half same for the fries.
Chocolate big baby ( its a piece of cake)
D)
http://imageshack.us/f/62/dietd.jpg/
Cutted words: Clark old fashion Beans( its beans in cans)
In general I took the option raw almond and added a bit more in calories but I eat a bit less for the same amount of calorie and I sauté them with some olive oil and a bit of salt added. and it is Almond mixed with peannut, I know that peanut is not paleo.
Until now on a day that I did not eat grain, I am not sure if it happened ? but I dont seem to have problem outside of grains. and My carbs used to be 2 times higher then this , and my fat 2 times lower. Maybe the difference is gonna be better, until now I feel extremely great. I dont train for now because of finger injury, I only do the gymnastic bodies warm up and some Floreio workout, and I dont eat more or less on those days. I am 146lbs I gain pound during school eating shit, I was 152 but now with paleo and no exercise I am learning to really fix my diet, calorie restriction seems to not work for me since it failed 2 times.
ANyway I would be glad to get critics on my diet so far what to change add. I think I should add advocatos to my diet definitely. Amd chicken would be better then pork or beef(even lean)