Ok, so after taking in some of your advice and experimenting a bit, here's how my workouts have started to look. Is this a reasonable way to move forward?
Warm-up:
Wrist exercises: the recommended ones, here:
...and a great wrist warmup routine from the style of yoga I teach (Forrest). Don't see a good YouTube of it, maybe I will make a video myself.
60s of plank, reverse plank, arch, hollow arch, Parallel Bar hold, chin grip dead hang- (which I can do now).
FSP:
'Back lever'- skin the cats/360 pull (tucked). I go over as far as I can pull myself back. Can almost do a full german hang now. I can usually go back and forth about 3-4 times, and I do that for 3 'sets'. I play with front lever tuck as I come out the last time.
'Front Lever'- L-tuck hanging from rings. I aim for a full minute. If I do less than that I do 2 more sets of 30s.
'Planche'- 60s frog stand. On the few occasions I fall out of it before a full minute, I do 2 more sets of 30s. Playing with adv frog tuck on pushup bars very occasionally when my wrist feels up to it.
Handstand- Will later do for 10m (including rests) with belly on the wall, practicing hollowing. I am clearing up a wrist issue, it's def on the mend, but saving handstands for a bit because they aggravate it. I'm used to back to the wall, then playing with balance, but nowhere near 10min.
FBE:
Push: Am rotating each workout day between..
XR (ring) pushups 3x 3 to 5 reps, or, 'pseudo-planche' pushups- 3 sets. I've got hands back just far enough to where I max out during the 4th rep. Feet on the floor.
I may explore HeSPU box and work that in.
Pull: Rotate by day between..
Pull-up (overgrip) Negatives- 3x3 sets.
Ok, yoga does not train biceps much,
I try to hold at top of the pull for 5s before slowly lowering, but after the first attempt (I jump from a wooden chair seat into the hold) I usually drop down immediately to where the bar is at my forehead level and hold there. Can't keep chin over the bar. Help?
Or, Rows on XR rings. Feet on floor. 3x3-5reps. Again, after awhile I can't get my chest to my hands/rings. Weak at top of the motion. I there a way to get stronger specifically in that range?
Core: 3x10 V-ups every workout.
Legs: 3x5 Deck Squats Jumping every workout.
FYI I am working every other day on VanZandt's isometric progression toward side spits, which really works adductors in lengthened position: http://danvanzandt.blogspot.com/2010_09_01_archive.html
----------------
So, that's where I'm at. I have done 2 workouts/week for the past 2 weeks, but did 4 this week and from here forward on T, W, F, Sat. Will add dips when I can find higher, evenly tall, close surfaces to put my pushup handles on. I'll retest in 6 weeks and start a new SSC. I'm very open to feedback. I wonder if I'm taking it too easy, or if it's just right for building connective tissues and such, and some strength. Please chime in with any tips/refinements.. and much appreciated.