Hi all,
New here and thought I'd introduce myself. Like most beginners could definitely do with some advice for starting off (have read few a number of threads already). Name's Seumas, based in Sydney, Australia.
32yo, background in martial arts. Have been doing weights-training for about 9months, powerlifting orientation. Can squat 125kg, Deadlift 150kg, Bench 80kg, at 75kg bodyweight. Also manage about 13 wide grip pull ups.
All of which didn't count for much when I started trying the basics in BtGB!
In terms of absolute basics, can hold:
Plank 90secs
Reverse plank 60s
Arch - 30sec
Hollow - 30 sec (arms extended forward, not back)
L-sit tuck - 10secs.
Trying to work out how to start, program things, what to work on, and how to integrate with weightlifting (which is more my focus at the moment, but that could change).
Have tried some HS against a wall, not very successful there at the moment.
Once I get going more regularly, will post up a training log.