Hello everyone !!
I'm a boy of 17year, 1m76 71kg.
Firstly sorry for my bad english, I'm french :wink:
I'm so interested to do some move like human flag (soon I will arrive), one arm chin up, planche, front lever, muscle up.
Here is my routine (I begin it seriously today).
Session 1
Handstand push up
Dips
variation of push up with leg on a support
one arm push up
Psuedo push up - tuck planche push up
Diamond push up
Triceps isolation bodyweight exercices.
+ tuck planche (try 60sec in one set) and advanced tuck front lever (I can actually hold during 45sec in one set).
Session 2
Sternum Pull up - Chin up
Pull up - Chin up with add weight (18kg for the moment)
Frenchies chin up
Assisted chin up (one arm below the other)
Chin up with baseball grip
Explosive pull up
L- pull up
Negative rep with one arm
Grip exercice
+ tuck planche and advanced tuck front lever, + gainage (strenght training isometric)
Mo 1
Tu 2 + Core training
We + balance training (with handstand)
Th 1
Fr 2 + balance training (with handstand)
Sa Core training
Su Nothing
I'm lost with hoe many set/ hoe many break time between the set/exercises i have to take to have a pure strenght training, no endurance. If you can help me please ^^
For know a bit my performance: I can do 24 dips, 20 chin up, 50 push up
I would like to know hoe I can do for have low rep during my dips - chin up - push up set, do i have to add weight everytime ? (to be in 4-6 rep) ?
Do I have to take the hardest exercises of each kind of exercices ? (can you tell me some hard dips version, in video if it's possible) ?
Thank you in advance
Sincerly, Guess.