This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Workout Log · Ominous

Started by Ominous, May 26, 2011 · 25 Replies · 1,552 Views

Ominous

Monday 20. June 2011

Endurance

  • 1 hour - Indoor volleyball

Tuesday 21. June 2011

Endurance

  • 1 hour - Indoor volleyball

Strength / Skill development

  • 4 x 5sec - OAC - 90° static hold
    2 x 1 Back Lever - Straddle - Negative to 5sec static hold
    1 x 4 Front Pulls - Straddle
    1 x 4 Front Pulls - Tucked Straddle
    2 x 2 OAC Progression - Off hand on towel
    2 x 3 OAC Progression - Off hand on wrist
    1 x 8 Side-jump Pull Ups
    1 x 8 Side-to-side Pull Ups
    1 x 4 German Hang Out
    1 x 20sec Front Lever - Flat Tuck
    3 x 15sec - PB L-sit
    3 x 10sec - Shaolin Push Ups - Static Hold
    3 x 6sec - Static Weighted Back Extension - 32kg
    2 x 6 Supine Windshield Wipers

Work Capacity

  • 3 x 200m Sprint
    1500m cooldown

Result

  • Great day! Tried holding OAC static for the first time and managed 2x5sec each arm with not nearly as much effort as I anticipated. Just after that I did my first half-decent completely horizontal Straddle Back Lever. Life is good :)
    I've been taking training fairly easy these last two weeks due pain in elbow when I put too much weight on my left arm, and also since my wrist has been a litte odd ever since I got tripped by a dog a few weeks ago.