Can anyone tell me how i can get my hands on the other volumes mentioned in GB, the handstand chronicles, all muscle, no iron etc cheers
This may be a silly question but....?
Started by maf1979, May 25, 2011 · 5 Replies · 2,345 Views
They haven't been released yet. Everyone is still waiting on those. I think Coach is doing the photography for two of them at the moment. But he is also a Coach as well and has a team to take care of so sometimes these things take a bit.
Build a time machine? ![]()
Sounds like a great idea. Let's write a how to for that in the equipment section.
Ah, thats what I thought (that they hadnt been released yet) but was worth asking as I can be a bit simple sometimes.
PHILIP, he may have abandoned the idea as it's been years of photo shooting.
Shouldn't HS Work and Joint Prep Begin Immediately?by Coach Sommer on Mon Dec 22, 2008 8:39 pm
In a perfect world, yes. And I certainly spent a great deal of time considering whether or not to begin posting the GB WODs in their final format immediately.
However, it quickly became clear that it would be impossible to adequately describe WODs which contain unexplained components until the relevant texts have been released.
I am sure that this will continue to be an issue which will rise again and again; however I will not be posting GB WODs which contain strength training components which have not been thoroughly discussed and presented in both book and DVD form.
I certainly understand and empathize with your desire to begin the final GB WODs immediately, however as you cannot all be under my direct personal supervision, my personal preference is for the posted GB WODs to proceed in a more orderly, structured fashion.
Prior to the release of the relevant texts, another opportunity where I will be engaging in an in depth discussion of all of the training components will be the Gymnastic Bodies Seminars (the first one will be in May, 2009), where the hands on nature of the presentation will allow me to introduce all of the remaining training components in a safe progressive manner.
Yours in Fitness,
Coach Sommer
P.S. Liquid Steel™ and The Handstand Chronicles are the next two volumes that I will be releasing. Principal photography is currently ongoing for both volumes.