This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

May 2011 Seminar

Started by Joshua Naterman, May 22, 2011 · 30 Replies · 322 Views

Joshua Naterman

HAHAHA!!! Thanks for the compliment!

I'm aiming for at least a 1/2 reverse muscle up by September. At first I thought that would be unreasonable, but with what Dillon and I are working on it actually seems possible. Just in the past few days strength has jumped up again.

Simon Grégoire

Hi Josh! I heard a bit about that stuff you were talking with Dylan at that mexican restaurant. I didn't catch everything but it seemed very interesting... Something like doing a single rep, concentrics for 30 sec for specific exercise, is that it? Can you explain it a bit please?

Btw, anyone know when we'll be able to see all the photos from the seminar? If I remember well, Corey said he'd set up a server for them. I can't wait!

Joshua Naterman

I'm afraid not. What has been shared has been shared.

I will say this: It is possible to get strong, even in low leverage positions, much faster than your connective tissue can handle. There is a method to doing this safely, but we are still fine-tuning this aspect. I will not say more.

Erik Sjolin
sgreg said:
Btw, anyone know when we'll be able to see all the photos from the seminar? If I remember well, Corey said he'd set up a server for them. I can't wait!

Me too. I was really psyched to see the "wall of flags" photo.

Everyone who was there knows what I'm talking about! :D

Coach Sommer

My apologies, gentlemen. The delay is entirely my fault. Cory has already completed the album and is only waiting on me. I will have at least some of the photos ready for Cory this weekend.

Yours in Fitness,

Coach Sommer

Simon Grégoire

Great!!!