Kettlebells, BTGB

Started by Joseph Carbone, May 17, 2011 · 0 Replies · 2,478 Views

Joseph Carbone

Hi all,

I am new to the forum. I just received my copy of BTGB; extremely informative.

I have several questions of where to start.

1. Currently, I am finishing up Geoff Nuepert's Kettlebell Muscle Program. I would like to incorporate some BTGB work into a program without eliminating any form of kettlebell work. I have not decided which KB program I will do overr the next twelve weeks, either ETK or KB Burn 2.

I am looking for some guidance on incorporating both disciplines. How should I structure a program? How often should I train each week?

Currently, I am doing KB Muscle on M, W, F.

I do Frog stands, tucked front lever 6 @ 10 seconds, body levers and other ab exercises involving Swiss Ball, TRX, and the Ab Wheel.

Thanks for your assistance,

Joe