Hey guys, I'm surprised I can't find what some of these exercises are in the forum... I'm assuming it's just me, but I've read BtGB and I didn't see them in there.
60 sec plank
60 sec reverse plank
60 sec arch hold
60 sec hollow hold
60 sec support hold
60 sec dead hang
60 sec handstand
60 sec inverted hang
60 sec L-sit tuck
Is the plank with arms extended?
reverse plank, are the fingers facing towards the butt, or away from it. And again, arms extended fully?
arch hold I have no idea what that is
hollow hold not sure either
dead hang, simply hanging from a chinup bar, but should my shoulders be flexed a bit or completely relaxed.
handstand - is this a handstand on the wall or a legit handstand that I need to work up to
inverted hang, not sure either
L-sit tuck: I know this one!!! haha
Sorry about this guys, I just had trouble finding arch and hollow hold on here so I figured I'd just ask all the ones I wasn't 100% sure on.
Also, I'm moving slow, doing mostly mobility exercises and I want to do add this in with it. I'll see how I feel, and then start tossing in some other FSPs and FBEs. I'm just not sure how my body is going to respond and I've had shoulder problems in the past.
Thanks!