gERMAN HANG

Started by Ian Legrow, May 9, 2011 · 2 Replies · 2,571 Views

Ian Legrow

I HAVE HEARD A GERMAN HANG IS NOT FOR BEGINNERS. I AM VERY MUCH A BEGINNER AN I CAN DO ONE FOR THIRTY SECONDS, AND THEN PULL OUT OF IT. sO I GUESS I HAVE A COUPLE OF QUESTIONS. 1) SHOULD I NOT DO THESE YET? 2) WHEN I DO A GERMAN HANG I USUALLY PULL OUT OFIT ALSO, IN A PIKE OF COURSE. sHOULD I JUST DO A GERMAN HANG THEN DROP DOWN ONCE I HIT THIRTY SECONDS? PLEASE LET ME KNOW

Alexander Moreen

If it doesn't hurt and your doing it correctly (palms facing the ground) then why not do it? I always pull out and come down from a regular hang because I think it's pretty awkward to drop from a German hang.

Blairbob

I find it better to pull out of the german hang than just let go and drop. There is a bit of strain on my elbows if I just release and drop instead of pulling back to inverted and hang before dropping.