legs

Started by Ian Legrow, April 5, 2011 · 1 Replies · 1,963 Views

Ian Legrow

Hello all. I am new to virtually everything ya'll are talking about. I was body building, but found that I was much more interested in the strength of a gymnast. This forum has really helped me out great deal in learning the things I need to start doing to get where I want to go.

The only trouble I am having, is I have neevre seen a way to work on my leg strength as well as my upper body and core strength. Is there a way to do this? :?

Blairbob

Do you mean regarding development of leg strength via bodyweight training.

It's a little more complicated than developing leg strength via barbell training.

As well, BtGB goes over it in the book and DVD with a legs section. You can also look toward some of the GB Leg WOD's. Some are for strength, others for power.