Hiya! This is my first post to the board. I am very excited to learn from everyone here!
I am interested in starting ring training, but I am concerned about the stress my high level of weight will have on my shoulders.
I'm currently weighing at around 270 pounds with a height at 5' 11''.....
Although I have a big weight problem, I do have reasonable control over my bodyweight...I can do the following:
-I can hold a straight handstand for at least a minute against the wall
-Do Decent Gymnastics bridges
-Easily run two miles
-Working on Handstand negatives to master the HSPU....
-Hold a straight arm frog planche (with a 25lb plate on my back) for a total of 40 seconds.
-Can do anywhere between 1-3 pullups in 1 set.
I am gradually losing weight....my max was a little over 280. Being on the Paleo diet for the last two weeks really helped out.
Really excited to drop down to 175! I'm really curious how much mastery I'll have once I drop the weight ![]()
Dunno if that's enough info to help out but lemme know if you have any questions!
thx