This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Falcon's Log

Started by Falcon, March 6, 2011 · 224 Replies · 10,808 Views

Falcon

Flat Tuck Planche:

6s (half of it at 90)

5s

5s

Tuck Planche:

35s

Flat Tuck FL:

2x15s

10 min of HS

straddle:

3x30s four foot horse stance

10x15s straddle RLL

5x5 Low L Youngs (hohoho feeling the straddle PL!)

2x60s four foot horse stance (broken.. .aaahh the burn!)

Falcon

had about 7 or less hours of sleep today, I hope thats the explanation for this

Flat Tuck Planche:

2x5s

Tuck Planche:

33s

Flat Tuck FL:

25s

10 minutes of HS

straddle:

3x30s four foot horse stance

10x15s straddle RLL

5x5 Low L Youngs

3x30s five foot horse stance

the youngs and five foot horse stance... oh yes yes yes. I liked those.

Falcon

KREALKALYN IS IN DA HOUSE!

yeah... plus some quad protein mix.

of course its not meant for my hardcore deload. Im planning something a bit... more extreme later this week, these guys will be useful.

Deload on:

Tuck Planche:

30s (im like.. 2kgs heavier.. I guess the krealkalyn wont help :( well.. gotta get through this.)

35s (FAILURE? WHAT THE F?)

i think the weight gain is responsible for the last few seconds. damn this.

Flat Tuck FL:

2x20s

HS 20 minutes :

Ladders 10-20-30-40-stop

(longest hold 45s when going for 30)

straddle:

3x30s four foot horse stance

10x15s straddle rll

5x5 Low L Youngs

2x30s five foot horse stance

Good, Im going to do some tumbling and acro tomorrow and im starting the new cycle on thursday, no school for 5 days, so itll be a bit... hardcore.

Falcon

lets get this thing done.

AM:

Flat Tuck Planche:

6s

5s

Planche Lean:

3x10s

Straddle FL:

2x5s

SL FL:

2x10s

5 Muscle Ups

3 Rounds:

4 Tuck PL PU

4 Flat Tuck FL Row (bar)

Straddle:

3x30s four foot horse stance

6x15s stradde rll

3x5 Low L Youngs

2x10 Stick Dislocates

PM:

Tuck Planche:

2x40s I SAY YES PLEASE!

Flat Tuck FL:

2x35s (meh, a bit broken :D)

Straddle L:

5x15s

5 Muscle Ups

4 Rounds:

10 Tuck FL Rows

6 PPP Slow Tempo

5 Body Levers

straddle:

3x30s four foot horse stance

6x15s straddle RLL

5 Low L Youngs

2x30s five foot horse stance

2x10 Stick Dislocates

Falcon

AM:

Flat Tuck Planche:

5s

6s

6s

Planche Lean:

2x10s

Straddle FL:

2x5s

SL FL:

2x10s

3 Rounds:

3 Tuck PL PU

3 Front Pull (Tuck up, Halflay down)

straddle:

3x30s four foot horse stance

5x15s straddle rll

3x5 Low L Youngs

2x10 stick dislocates

PM:

Tuck Planche:

40s

30s (hmm)

25s (HMM DAMN!)

Flat Tuck FL:

2x30s (still not clean holds)

Straddle L:

5x15s

3 Rounds:

5 PPP Slow Tempo

8 XR TFL Rows

4 Body Levers

straddle:

3x30s four foot horse stance

6x15s straddle RLL

2x5 Low L Youngs

2x30s five foot horse stance

Falcon

AM:

Flat Tuck PL:

8s

7s

7s

Straddle FL:

2x5s

3 Rounds:

3 T PL PU

3 Flat Tuck FL Row

straddle:

3x30s four foot horse stance

5x15s straddle rll

3x5 Low L Youngs

PM:

Tuck PL:

40s

37s

27s :/

Flat Tuck FL:

2x~20s

Okay, a short story:

In the second straddle FL hold today I did something weird, maybe tensed up explosively and felt intense sharp muscular pain from C3-C5,it hurts like hell just on the right side of the neck and I cant put my head on my right shoulder.

Active hang is painful, FL as well.

My tip is upper right side of traps

HS Ladders:

10-... (longest hold 17s)

seems like life aint easy when you cant move your head

okay, some light work instead of the regular stuff

5x8 Planche Press 8kg DB

straddle:

3x30s four foot horse stance

6x15s Straddle RLL

3x30s five foot horse stance

3x5 Low L youngs

Falcon

AM:

Flat Tuck PL:

4s

4s

7s (but closed hips)

No S FL because of the neck

3 Rounds:

3 T PL PU

3 T FL Row

straddle:

3x30s four foot HrsStnc

10x15s stradde RLL

PM:

Tuck PL max attempt:

45s

straddle:

3x30s four foot HrsStnc

5x15s stradde RLL

30s five foot horse stance

30s six foot horse stance

this isnt leading anywhere... :evil:

Falcon

Flat Tuck Planche

5x5s

Tuck Planche

2x30s

4x3 10kg DB Planche Press

HS Work

Hand2Hand strength

straddle:

2x~60s four foot HrSt

2x30s five foot HrSt

30s six foot HrSt

2x5 Low L Youngs

6x15s straddle RLL

2x5 Low L Youngs

3x30s Weighted Pike

Falcon

3x20s Tuck Planche

6x10s Low Straddle L

4 sets of 5 HeSPU Cluster Partial ROM Attempts

HS Ladders

10-20

2x3 Cluster XR RTO Dips

4x6 Assisted RTO Korean Dips

4x1min HS Wall Runs

Straddle:

2x30s Five Foot Horse Stance

5x15s Straddle RLL

Falcon

Flat Tuck PL:

3x5s

Tuck PL:

3x20s

Band Full FL:

3x~7s

Straddle FL:

3x~7s

Flat Tuck FL:

2x20s

Ring Support:

6x30s broken

2x6 Planche DB Press 8kg

2x3 Planche DB Press 10kg

2x10 Planche DB Press 7kg (Protraction Work)

Straddle:

3x30s Five Foot Horse Stance (felt the stretch now)

5x15s Straddle RLL

3x5 Low L Youngs

2x10 Wrist Pushups :cry:

10 Shoulder Stick Dislocates

Falcon

Tuck Planche:

3x20s

Low Straddle L:

6x10s

4 sets of 4 HeSPU Cluster Partial ROM Attempts

3x3 Stomach to Wall HeSPU

2x6 RTO Assisted Korean Dips

Straddle:

3x30s Five Foot Horse Stance

5x15s Straddle RLL

2x5 Low L Youngs

Im getting weaker?

Philip Chubb

I am having a hard time reading things here but it might do better to narrow your goals down a bit and hit them multiple times per week.

Falcon

My goals are primary straddle planche, and full FL, the straddle work is for flexibility, and HeSPU/ dip work for planche, + I do a lot of drills for planche.

By the way, I have lowered my work sets in tuck planche because I found out that I was doing them wrong (yes, I wasnt exactly happy), and Im working now on bent arm/straight arm days, Ive incorporated a lot of other things as ring supports, because I think they can help my primary goals.

Falcon

Flat Tuck PL:

2x

Tuck PL:

3x20s

Flat Tuck BL:

3x30s

Band Full FL:

3x~5s

Straddle FL:

3x~5s

Flat Tuck FL:

2x20s

Ring Support:

8x30s still breaking the sets, next time 20s

Ring HS Supported:

6x30s very bad.

2x10 Planche DB Press 7kg

2x3 Planche DB Press 10kg

3x5 FL-Victorian Press 10kg

Straddle:

3x30s Five Foot Horse Stance

5x15s Straddle RLL

2x5 Low L Youngs

Falcon

Tuck Planche:

3x20s

tried to press out to frog straddle, that was solid.

the problem is in the form! :)

Low Straddle L:

6x10s

6x3 Stomach to Wall HeSPU

4x3 XR Muscle Ups

HS Ladders

10-20

longest 20s

Straddle:

3x30s Five Foot Horse Stance

5x15s Straddle RLL

2x5 Low L Youngs

3x15s Isometric Sidesplit

3x30s Weighted Pike

3x30s Weighted Butterfly

Falcon

Flat Tuck PL:

2x

Tuck PL:

3x20s

Flat Tuck BL:

3x30s

Straddle FL:

3x~5s

Flat Tuck FL:

2x20s

Ring Support:

15x20s still breaking the sets, next time 20s

30s Five Foot HorseStance

2x5 Low L Youngs

I started way too late, so this was a bit easier workout, only isometrics.

Falcon

Tuck Planche:

3x20s

Low Straddle L:

6x10s

6x3 Stomach to Wall HeSPU

3x3 XR Muscle Ups

3x4 Undergrip Korean Dips Assisted

^I cant get my butt back above the bar when going up, what the hell? :D

HS Ladders

10-20-30-

longest 30s

3x20s Hollow Tuck L-Hang

Solved the problem with koreans - use WIDER grip!!

Falcon

Flat Tuck PL:

3x

post-49363-13531537348777_thumb.png

post-49363-13531537349354_thumb.png

post-49363-13531537349087_thumb.png

Tuck PL:

3x20s

post-49363-13531537348517_thumb.png

Flat Tuck BL:

3x30s

Straddle FL:

3x~5s

Flat Tuck FL:

2x20s

Ring Support:

15x20s

Planche DB Press:

8kg 3x8

Straddle:

5 Low L Youngs

3x30s Six Foot Horse Stance

5 Low L Youngs

5x15s Straddle RLL

5 Low L Youngs

4x15s Isometric Sidesplit

5 Low L Youngs

4x30s Weighted Pike

4x30s Weighted Butterfly

maybe ill do some more stretching before finishing with this workout... feels good man.

FREDERIC DUPONT

Nice pictures Falcon :)

What is a 6 foot horse stance?

Fred

FREDERIC DUPONT

Ahhh, I see.

Thanks for the link & info Falcon :)

Fred

Falcon

B-Day!

Alright... nothing important to say today... just that... I'm not satisfied with my performance, and there will be some changes, I'm starting to train in my school gym, it's nothing excellent but better than nothing. I have my new routine almost constructed, it will focus mainly on: Planche, Lever straight arm work, support work, rope climbs, HSPU, ring series, benchpress, squats, leg flexibility, tumbling and trampoline.

If all goes well, I will post the routine tomorrow or on Tuesday, and start on Wednesday.

I think my basic begginner strength in terms of pulling/pressing is okay, so it's time to advance things a bit.

Rik de Kort

Happy birthday!

Falcon

Thanks Rik! :)

First version of the routine:

Exercises:

Planche Static, FL Static, BL Static, L-sit Static, Straddle L Static, Handstand Work, HSPU, Rope Climb, Muscle Ups, Ring Series, Squats,

Static Work:

FX L-sit: 4x15s

Low Straddle L: 6x15s

AT BL: 3x25s

Tuck Planche: 3x20s

Ring Support: 8x20s

AT FL: 3x25s

Dynamic work:

Vertical Push/Pull:

4x4 HeSPU Stomach to wall

4x1 Rope climb (attempts)

Horizontal Push/Pull:

4x4 Floor Tuck Planche Pushups

4x4 Single Bar AT FL Rows

Legs:

FS+BS + GHR

.

.

.

Falcon

^I will have to edit that to workouts and not a weekly routine, because access to the gym will be unregular.

I swear I will never ever ever rest more than 3 days again and "focus on two things" workouts again

I swear I will never ever ever rest more than 3 days again and "focus on two things" workouts again

I swear I will never ever ever rest more than 3 days again and "focus on two things" workouts again

well yea.. i copied that.. but.. read this:

Lsit 6x10s

Straddle L 6x10s

AT BL 3x30s

4 Rounds:

3 HeSPU Stomach to wall

1 Rope climb (attempts)

3x30s six foot horse stance

some straddle RLLs

SO, to put this together, I have lost my Lsit strenght, drop from 40s to 10s, I have lost all of my BLs down to flat tuck, I have lost most of my pulling strenght, because I can't climb a rope. Damn, Im a tough guy :roll: . And the best thing? In 6 months of doing PL *sigh* FL, I have gained almost NOTHING.

THIS ENDS NOW! :evil: