Beginner´s program for a 6 year old ice hockey player.

Started by Gio, March 6, 2011 · 1 Replies · 4,156 Views

Gio

Dear Coach Sommer,

Since the 1984 olympics when I saw Gushiken win the mens all round competition I have been a huge fan of gymnastics.

The strength, power, balance, coordination, agility, flexibility and control of their bodies if just mind blowing.

I have a 6 year old son who love´s to play ice hockey and the season is getting to it´s end and I am now looking for a beginner´s program that will further help his on ice performance. I believe any sport would benefit of gymnastic training from an early age.

Looking forward to your reply.

Sincerely,

Taro

Blairbob

Scale down the WOD.

Create a program of FSP+FBE.

Honestly, I'd do something more like the WOD due to the fact you are dealing with a 6yo.