confused about warming up

Started by Dilraj Dhillon, March 5, 2011 · 2 Replies · 1,885 Views

Dilraj Dhillon

How do you warm up for FSP?

Do you only do do the arch hold, hollow hold etc.?

Or do you warm up for the FSP by holding all the previous progressions for that specific FSP for 60 sec? (ex. If I am currently working on 10 sec 6 sets of L-sits, do I have to do a 60 sec hold L-sit PB tuck then a 60 sec hold L-sit PB low and then finally work 10 sec 6 sets of a L-sit?)

braindx

Typically, your warmup should consist of dynamic stretching and possibly skill work that you want to do.

If the particular exercise is intense enough that it usually takes a couple sets to ramp up to your best quality then you should perform a lower progression warmup hold for a set or two.

Dilraj Dhillon

Thank you for input I really appreciate it. That clears up the confusion I had.