Hi everyone!
Would need some help with my training. My routine looks like this. Two days a week I do strength training with four sets in each exercise and no more than five reps. the first day I do HSPU, weighted chins and legraises and the second day I do weighted dips, weighted chins and leg raises. two days a week I do circuit training for strenght endurance, mainly regular pushups or variations, situps, crunches etc. I also do planche and front lever progression work before every workout. Once a week I either run or row for 30-90 min.
I gtg (greese the groove) one arm pushups and pistols.
The goals I have is to get both maximum strength and strength endurance and i train to be in a crosscountry skiing race for 90 km next spring. I also want to be able to perform some of the strength skills you se in gymnastics and be in really good shape and stay healthy.
Is this a solid workout routine that can work to help me reach my goals or should I do anything different?
Love this site ![]()
Anders