Brief introduction

Started by marcusuni, March 2, 2011 · 1 Replies · 1,913 Views

marcusuni

Hi guys,

Just a quick intro as I hope to be posting quite regularly. I'm currently at University and workout in my room with a pull up bar and a set of rings. I'm 6"5 and around 220lbs. My goal is to use bodyweight training to get bigger and stronger and basically disprove those who say it can't be done. Anyway, looking forward to getting involved.

Quick Start Test Smith
marcusuni said:
Hi guys,

Just a quick intro as I hope to be posting quite regularly. I'm currently at University and workout in my room with a pull up bar and a set of rings. I'm 6"5 and around 220lbs. My goal is to use bodyweight training to get bigger and stronger and basically disprove those who say it can't be done. Anyway, looking forward to getting involved.

Welcome to the forums, Marcusuni! You've come to the right place. :)