WOD questions

Started by Gustav, February 26, 2011 · 2 Replies · 2,154 Views

Gustav

Hello everyone. I want to start doing the WOD's instead of doing my own routines but I have some questions about the WOD's.

1. Will the WOD's take me through my FSP's or should i do that training beside from the WOD's? I really want to learn the planche (And the other FSP of course) but will the WOD's train me enough to make me reach that goal or should i do planche training after the WOD's?

2. Will the WOD's make me better at all the basic strengh excercises described in the BtGB? Like if I really want to learn the Chest roll - HeSPU should i just do the WOD's and I will eventually learn it?

Thank you, I'm really looking forward to start on the WOD's and increase in strenght :)

Stewart Whaley

Read the 'getting started correctly' sticky at the top of this forum,

answers your questions and lays things out pretty well.

As it says, you will need to do FSP's on their own. Doing them as

your WOD warmup is effective and efficient.

Good luck!

Gustav
whaleysa said:
Read the 'getting started correctly' sticky at the top of this forum,

answers your questions and lays things out pretty well.

As it says, you will need to do FSP's on their own. Doing them as

your WOD warmup is effective and efficient.

Good luck!

Oh sorry didn't see that one :(

But thanks for the answer :D