My Training Routine

Started by Gustav, February 20, 2011 · 1 Replies · 9,095 Views

Gustav

Hello everyone! I'm new to the forum but i'm a 14 year old boy who loves gymnastic training.

I have designed my own routine and i wanted to hear your opinions on it and please give me some feedback :)

I dont know alot about designing routines so i just did a static hold and a strenght excercise for each muscle group. I also tried to switch between the excercises because variation is good according to Btgb :D

Monday:

Press variations:

Planche work: 6x6 sec advanced tuck

Pseudo pushups 3x8

Pull variations:

Back lever Advanced tuck 6x6

L pull-ups 3x5

Core:

L-Sit static holds

Hanging leg lifts 3x5

Tuesday:

Press variations:

Planche work: 6x6 sec advanced tuck

Bulgarian dips 3x5

Pull variations:

Frontlever straddle 3x5 sec

Advanced tuck Front lever pull-ups 3x5

Core:

Dragon flags lifts 3x8

Extra: MU Training

Thursday:

Press variations:

Planche work: 6x6 sec advanced tuck

Handstand pushups 3x3-5

Pull variations:

Backlever advanced tuck 6x6 sec

Curl 3x5

Core:

L-Sit static

Hanging leg lifts 3x5

Friday

Press variations:

Planche work: 6x6 sec advanced tuck

Chest roll pushups (Just playing with it. I just need the last bit of the move but the deep Hespu is just too hard at the moment)

Pull variations:

Straddle Front lever 3x5

OAC training

Core:

Dragon flags 3x8

Extra: MU Training

Also everyday i do 3x5 Single leg squats

Thanks everyone :D

Gustav

Also should / could i add some supersets in my training? Please answer if my training is alright :)