Hey, I'm Michael, Quite New, 15 . Ect.
I've been working on conditioning for some time for now..Mainly on my upper body, I hardly ever work on my legs and as I am viewing now I can see that is such a bad idea as legs are obviously a very important point in gymnastics. Anyway, some of the things I don't like doing are ..well conditioning my legs and cardio. Cardio is my main point for now as it very boring for me and stops me from losing fat. If anyone has any time, could they outline some actual fun cardio work outs...and maybe something which I can start for leg conditioning and how many reps? I've been doing gymnastics for four years and it depends weither I should start from the beginning for leg conditioning or intermitate, I definitely know I'm no-where near advanced so if anyone could help me out with these I would greatly appreciate it.
Michael.