This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

WOD - 110111

Started by Coach Sommer, January 11, 2011 · 28 Replies · 4,127 Views

Edward Henigin
Velocity said:
So it's done... tough! But fun and challenging all at once.

Velocity,

Thanks for posting your details, they are very helpful to me as a rank beginner.

Ed

Tarun Suri

My first GB WOD in about 6 months. Unfortunately, I'm going to be doing the WODs about 6 days behind everyone else, since I'm actually 1 day ahead of most of you and I can't workout thursdays and fridays... that's just how the schedule worked out.

I messed up the order of the exercises in the first round, fixed them in subsequent rounds, but those rounds had blurry videos.

I subbed it down to:

Bent seated muscle up, backwards roll to tuck back lever, pullout to flat tuck front lever. hang, [readjust false grip], bent seated muscle up, support, bent Lsit, bent tuck planche, support, forward roll, [readjust false grip], jump to support, backwards roll to tuck back lever, pullout to flat tuck front lever.

MzsZRfOE1fM

I forgot to do the wall slides. I also only did 1 round of the static holds. The HS was impossible though. I then tried on the ground, but it seems simply kicking up to HS is a skill on it's own. I'll ask a friend to spot me next time.

I also still need to play around with Imovie.

Velocity
texas_ed said:
Velocity said:
So it's done... tough! But fun and challenging all at once.

Velocity,

Thanks for posting your details, they are very helpful to me as a rank beginner.

Ed

Quite welcome!

Alessandro Mainente

i noticed this "MU to BL, pullout to FL, lower to hang, MU..." so to do the MU after the BL i have to maintain the false grip during the descent from MU to BL?