This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Svend's video log!

Started by Svend, January 6, 2011 · 27 Replies · 4,303 Views

Svend

Today I progressed from adv. tuck to straddle in the 360 pulls exercise in my weekly straight arm max strength day. :D I now do 5 sets of 3 reps as seen in this video (5th set):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eYf-cZH5mSs

I actually like this lay much better than adv. tuck (althought it's harder) as it is much easier to maintain the same body positioning throughout the whole repetition!

Svend

Yesterday I did a pushing WOD (from the 26th of May) as my dynamic push workout. Well, it wasn't very dynamic but it sure as **** was HARD. Here's round 4 (I tried to tape round 2 and 3 also but there would either be someone in the way or I would by accident stop the recording :x )

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WiXN8ZhiJjc

My overhead pushing strength is really lacking behing - I can fairly easily do a full ROM HSPU with a slightly arched back but when keeping the body hollow the strength goes DOWN. This I've got to work on :) The added weight to the bulgarian dips is 10 kgs (22 lbs) by the way.

Svend

Today I did the 31st of May pull WOD as my dynamic pull workout. Still not very dynamic but I do enjoy the volume and the long sets! This is round one:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8lBeMA4ungE

Felt strong but very hard! On round 3 and 4 I had to scale the front pulls down from straddle to adv. tuck. As a substitute for the cirque I did 10 rope chins.