Ok so about me:
Age: 17 years old
***: Male
Weight: 125 pounds or 56.699 kg
Height: 5'4'' or 64 inches or 162.56 cm
Flexibility: I can put my head to my knees in the pike position, I think I'm more than 12 inches away from doing a full splits, my bridge is okay, but I can't do a bacrk or front bend or walkovers. Can't do a full pancake or splits, but I'm working towards.
I can easily do 40 pushups in a row, but I guess I could pushup myself to maybe 50 or even 60.
10 chinups in a row
10 pullups in a row
I do 20 pseudo pushups in a set
I can't hold a handstand, but can hold one against a wall for about a minute.
I used to be able to run a 6 minute mile, but I stopped and I think I can do a mile in 8 minutes.
100 situps or crunches in a row, but I should probably try doing them for 30 minutes straight to get better.
My goals are probably similar to everyone on this website:
Hold a flag position for 10 seconds, work my way up to 30 seconds maybe eventually
Full planche position
front lever
back lever
one arm handstands
high bar exercises like giants and muscle ups and kip ups
basic tumbling, handsprings and flips and full twists
tucked, straddle, pike, hollowback pressup to handstand
tiger bend pushups
Some bboy moves-flares, air flares, elbow tracks, windmills, power moves
I'm wondering if this is all possible within a 6-9 month period if I work hard enough?
Right now I try to put in 200 pushup variations, plyometric, clapping, diamond, staggered, pseudo, Wall HS, wide arm, stooped, dive bomber, bridge
Around 50 pullups and 50 chinups a day
I know this is probably bad, but sometimes I rest for 5-20 minutes because I become distracted, then do another set, I heard that you should rest only 1 minute minimum or 2 minutes maximum in between each exercise, so I should stay more focused. Because my workout is spread out 5-6 hours instead of 1-2 hours. And also start running as well. And sleeping on time. Also I need help figuring out a diet as well because my daily diet consists of rice in every meal with chicken or fish or beef. I'll try looking around the forums.
Do you think there is a "P90X" version for planche training, except I think it should be renamed to "P300X" because I think most people should be able to perform a planche within a year, but each person is different and either progress slowly, moderately or quickly.
I know I should do research, but I'd like a clear, definitive, no nonsense, non-negotiable workout schedule, that I'd be confident enough not to challenge. I know there is a WOD, and I know that would help me on the road to planche, but I guess I'd need to put in more work into it? Is it too basic or easy? How long should a workout last? Elite gymnasts train train around 30-40 hours a week or so I hear. Is there anyway I can condition myself to train as rigorously as them?
Thanks