This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

WOD - 110103

Started by Coach Sommer, January 3, 2011 · 26 Replies · 3,709 Views

Christian Sørlie

My favorite for BL being:

intro | embedded hold | exit

Reverse muscle up to handstand --> lower to maltese --> ---> lower to BL (hold 15 sec) ---->press to planche ---> straight body press to HS ---> negative reverse muscle up

Yeah right :roll:

Sigh, maybe one day in a distant future and a galaxy far far away.

Eddie Stelling

I think it's time to start posting!

WU:

ido's shoulder routines

FSP:

3x24s straddle L (bent leg)

4x10s FL (flat tuck)

3x30s Adv. Frog

3x33s Reverse Plank

3x20s German Hang

4x17s L-sit (floor)

3x25s XR support

4x12s PL lean

WOD:

3 rounds each:

-MU, roll to inverted hang, lower to 15s straddled BL + 5 Adv. Tuck TOPS pulls

-15s Tuck PL (bars) + 5 chest roll to HS/HeS (got as many chest rolls to HS as a I could then went to HeS)

-MU, roll to inverted hang, lower to 15s Adv. Tuck/Tuck FL (wold scale mid set when fatigued) + 5 V-ups brief lift at the top

-Chest Rolls are awesome! So stoked when I went up into a HS, when I could, adding a few to the warmup!

-The V-ups were sad, put my hands by my hips lifted legs towards my chest as far as I could, & lifted my butt in the air for a split second. So after each set i did 5 fast L-sit lifts on parallettes to compensate.

-GOT THE BOOK FOR CHRISTMAS! AWESOME STUFF!