Videos of embedded exercises?

Started by Chris Hansen, December 13, 2010 · 2 Replies · 2,644 Views

Chris Hansen

Can anyone point me to some videos of embedded exercises?

I've read the descriptions of what an embedded exercise is and I pretty much understand the concept but when I see something like "1 Embedded BL + 5 Tempo FL Rows" or "1 Embedded PL + 5 Tempo PPP+" or "1 Embedded BL + 6 Tempo Circular Arch-ups" I admit that my brain kind of locks up and I have trouble picturing it. I guess I'm more of a visual learner.

Thanks.

Razz

There must be some vids in the WOD posts :)

Cole Dano

Maybe it will help if you take the + sign out and think of it as a circuit.

1 Embedded BL + 5 Tempo FL Rows

Means do a BL making sure you get into it an a consistent and challenging way.

After you've done that set up for FL rows and do them, so they are two different exercises forming one mini cycle or super set. They may not even always be done on the same apparatus, for instance here you may do the BL on rings and the rows on a bar.