Hello Coach and fellow GBers:
I am a new member to the forum and this is my first post. I am 60, have great cardio fitness having recently competed in the World Triathlon Championships in Budapest. However, I don't have the strength I used to have and after searching the Web, believe that Gymnastic Training as set out in your book, which I just received, is the way to go. I am making some parallettes and have rings ordered.
Problem, after reading your Book and looking at a lot of the posts on this Forum, I am confused as to how to begin.
I am good with training the 4 days, M,T,Th and F, I just don't know what to do. I thought I would find a "beginner's plan" in the Book, but I didn't find it.
So, assuming I have no strength and want to start, what would you or fellow GBers suggest as a good way to start??
For instance, on all for days, do 3x5 for LSit, Push ups, Row, Vup and Deck Squat. Something from each "catagory"?
Or perhaps you can point me to a program I can start with. I've looked but haven't found it.
Or, Coach, pretend I arrived at your Gym and wanted to start gymnastic training. Besides throwing me out, how would you begin my training?
Thanks,