Good day all. Forgive me for my question as I am sure everyone is sick of it by now (myself included), but I shall ask it none the less as I am yet another beginner confused by what is the best way to start out...
I purchased the BtGB book / dvds and rings when they originally went on sale. Loved the content. But still I sit here confused. I've gone years on and off with wanting to workout, but giving up after weeks / months due to a compulsion to get my workout routine, prehab work, flexibility routine etc etc "perfect" in planning and executing... I have read most sticky and non-sticky articles, but I'm still pretty clueless. I haven't spent much time around the forum in a long time now... After coming back and seeing so much useful information I have no idea what or where to start. I am even further from where I want to be it seems!
So, as I said, I'm sure everyone is sick of this question but I am here asking for some direction. ANYTHING! (I'm sure my post seems slightly vague as to what I want to achieve... So, throw some questions at me if possible!)
Thanks ever so much for taking the time to read my post. Peace out,
Nrxszvo