Coach wanted a new thread started here for people to post their opinions, good and bad, of the seminar, and for others to ask questions relating to it.
I guess i will start.
Good:
I thought the Information presented was top-notch and explained very well. Dillon did a great job of showing us how to do the exercises and Coach was always there making sure people were doing it right. There was so much information presented it was just incredible. I have a much better grasp of what I need to do, and I am going to go way back to the basics. Joint prep was just awesome, especially the wrist and shoulder series.
Bad:
Razz said this in person, but I will repeat it. We got of topic more than a few times and spent a bit of training time telling stories. There was a lot of information that was not presented because we ran out of time. I understand this is unavoidable to an extent, but there were a few things we had to go over in the hotel lobby without demonstrations that I would have really liked to see shown.
Other thoughts:
It was an amazing weekend in generally, and I am really glad i made the trip out from the States. All of you guys were just awesome, and if you are ever in my neck of the woods, let me know and I will at least buy you a beer, or even let you crash for the night if you need. Thanks to all of you for making this trip such an awesome experience. Special thanks to Alvaro and David for organizing this, and Razz and Alex for giving me good stories to tell.

