IMO and I believe coach has stated this too, you can still work elbow supported crosses while preparing the elbows. This will help build some strength, while removing the load from the elbows, but will never get you an actual cross until you are working the real deal (when your elbows are prepared of course
)
Training IC During FSP?
Started by Michael Traynor, November 8, 2010 · 26 Replies · 4,758 Views
Thanks for the replies boys. I think we do have the same device blairbob. I do not use it too much. I'm currently using theraband assistance training for cross with one pull day and one isometric day. So far the elbows feel fine but they were sore when first starting out. I currently can do a ring handstand with rings turned out but not freestanding just yet. However, straddle planche I do not have so I'll get to work on that. Thanks again guys! God bless