Shoulder noise during HeSPU

Started by Fox, October 25, 2010 · 0 Replies · 2,067 Views

Fox

Hello Guys,

I'm relative new to this fourm, found it about 2 months ago, but I have been training BWE for almost 4 years now. I thought I was in pretty good shape but after I found this site I realized that all my squats, pushups, pullups, and so on, where just fooling aorund comparing to this form of training and I really apprecite it!

I'm currently following a Killroy70 template routine and I like it, normally I use my ipod while training, but yesterday I forgot it in the car. During my HeSPU (5X5) I sometimes noticed a strange "popping" sound in my right shoulder on the ascent. :shock: I don't feel anything and it doesn't hurt, it's just that I think this isn't that good.

I hope someone can give me an advice what to do or to leave it alone or whatever.

Thanks for your replies,

Chris