Wow. That is impressive. All I can say is keep up the good work. I hope I am as strong as you one day.
My Saiyan and SuperSaiyan 1-2-3-4 requirement
Started by ashita, October 22, 2010 · 63 Replies · 29,979 Views
Man this is too much...im feeling weak right now
Loool but everybody like Goku normally ![]()
I'm nice ![]()
Thanks for the compliments everyone, i can just tell, wait the real video in a few months lool cause that's nothing lool ( not to show off)
I thank coach Sommer and this forum because i have learnt a lot of things here, it helped me so much with my training to get where i'm today and it keeps going....
Happy training everyone , train hard ![]()
I was just kidding, it's just envy 8)
It would be nice if you could share your training schemas and how you implement/complement it with Coach/gymnastic training :wink:
serotonin said:I was just kidding, it's just envy 8)It would be nice if you could share your training schemas and how you implement/complement it with Coach/gymnastic training :wink:
I agree! Tell us your secrets! Awesome work, incredible!
you can watch here my tutorial uploaded yersterday
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B-mq11d1wgA
This is the method i use in my training.
But you can also combinate different way when you decide to not move on a harder variation and you master the weighted variation of that exercice, you can do slow weighted, then tempo weighted, then increase weight, and proceed by the same way again.
As instance, you master Weighted Free HSPU, you can either start to work on your OAHeSPU or move on rings.
You don't want, and decide just to keep working your strength on the Free HSPU normally, so here you can do what i said above.
Maybe you won't learn anything but this is part of how i proceed.
enjoy anyway ![]()
Nice! Thanks for sharing!
PS:I like a lot the edition and tipography on the video
Awesome tutorial! Thanks!!
-Do you work the negatives as separate sets after you complete 5x5 of the other variation? Ex. do 5x5 freestanding HeSPUs then do 5x5 HSPU negatives??
-Do you work this training regimen for each move everyday (m,tu,th, fr)? or do once a week for each move? Ex. work your HeSPU/HSPU on monday, front lever on tuesday..... I ask because it seems like it would be very hard to recover from all the negative work if you were hitting it every day?? But its obviously working so I was curious how you programmed it all in.
Thanks again dude! Awesome work!!
PS:I like a lot the edition and tipography on the video
Thanks, i can tell you what typography it was if you need.
Ex. do 5x5 freestanding HeSPUs then do 5x5 HSPU negatives??
Yes by this way.
-Do you work this training regimen for each move everyday (m,tu,th, fr)? or do once a week for each move? Ex. work your HeSPU/HSPU on monday, front lever on tuesday.....
Yes for all my exercices.
I can for example have in a same workout, Weighted HSPU, Slow planche push up, Tempo Fl pull up....
As long as you never go to failure, and work with exercices suited to your level ,there is no reason to be overtrained.
Of course it depends from one to another, how you eat, sleep, how your body reacts to strength training etc...
But like you said, anyway, with me, it works really well.
And you're welcome ![]()
How heavy you are compared to your strength level also matters a lot.
Oh and BTW as you wanted to know more about my workout, i use my method also for my core strength training.
especially with dragon flag, hanging leg raises, v-up, ab wheel, lower back extension...
Here are all my Supersaiyan requirements http://thesupersaiyan.barhitting.com/?cat=5
And this is the article which explain what they really are ![]()
Ashita, you forget this super sayan 3 for your site design: 
![]()
ahahah lol no, not trunks SS3 ![]()