My Saiyan and SuperSaiyan 1-2-3-4 requirement

Started by ashita, October 22, 2010 · 63 Replies · 29,979 Views

ashita

Here is the playlist with the 5 instructional video for each requirement.

If anyone can do the SS3 requirement , he is already a man but if he can do the SS4 he is the REAL MAN lol

Whatever you find this stupid or too babyish , it is just a way to keep the motivation and to have a BIG goal to achieve.

Here are all my Supersaiyan requirements http://thesupersaiyan.barhitting.com/?cat=5

And this is the article which explain what they really are :)

http://thesupersaiyan.barhitting.com/?p=76

Good luck everyone and let's see who can do what level :twisted:

here is my Supersaiyan 3 requirement :

ashita

anybody like it ?? :cry:

AlexX

Haha good try, being a former fan of DB and DBZ I can appreciate it but I think this would require a lot of maxing out for people. Something that most on here don't do very often, especially with the high reps and that many exercises. I max out more than most but not even on half the exercises that you list.

Which one are you at the momemnt yourself?

Erik Sjolin

Be sure to scream for a while and explain everything for at least an hour before you actually do it, though. :lol::mrgreen:

ashita

@ alexX : i can almost finish the SS3 requirement so im still SS2 right now

and you , on what stage do you think you are ?

Felipe

Being a fan of DBZ (and not of dbgt) I would drop the ssj4 and raise the requirement for the other 3.

And by raising I mean pumping them A LOT (where are the maltese? where are the squats???)

Kiyoshi

kind of a joke haha

ashita
Felipe said:
Being a fan of DBZ (and not of dbgt) I would drop the ssj4 and raise the requirement for the other 3.

And by raising I mean pumping them A LOT (where are the maltese? where are the squats???)

Lol ^^

Maltese , it is in the SS4 , 5 sec on ground needed.

About the legs , i put nothing because some people doesnt likes train their legs , they dont care about it really.

Like me lol , i dont want to have HUGE performance on legs exercice , and i dont want to have big legs , but it doesnt mean i have weak legs.

Its just if a person cant manage the SS3 or SS4 just because they can not do the legs feat needed , then they would be forced to train their legs whereas they dont like at all.

PS : i will create also a SS5 but this one is for the immortal :lol:

Because even a pro gymnast couldnt do 1/4 lol

It would be like

One finger one-arm pull up

One arm HSPU

One arm dips

..........

all the crazy strenght feat unthinkable 8)

AlexX
ashita said:
@ alexX : i can almost finish the SS3 requirement so im still SS2 right now

and you , on what stage do you think you are ?

Haha I guess I have yet to get my gold spikey hair. I don't train the planche so that's a setback on my way to becoming a super saiyan. Without it I can complete 1 and two moves would hold me back to get to two. Btw a super saiyan was known for his speed not only strength, and in both lower and upper body. You should add some requirements to that.

Rafael David

guys, we're only human, we can not use the Saiyan as a standard, we must rely on the strongest of our race: Krillin! hahaha :lol:

AlexX

So you are at Krillins level when you can do a destructo disk muahahaha.

ashita

hahahahahaha alexX you are a real fan of DBZ lol

yeah supersaiyan increase the speed yeah , but come on lol we are not in the anime lol

lol micheal , krilin level , so weak lol

Freeflyer

Hmm, guess I set my standards low... I just want to be as fast as Himura Kenshin, Vash T.S, or Sesshomaru. No yellow hair and flames here.

P.S. DBZ is obnoxiously long and should have ended after Cell like it was intended. It just got silly from there.

P.P.S. Both Yamcha and Tien had higher power levels than Krillin, and while Yamcha was generally a wuss, Tien was undoubtedly more BAMF.

AlexX
Nick_EOD said:
Hmm, guess I set my standards low... I just want to be as fast as Himura Kenshin, Vash T.S, or Sesshomaru. No yellow hair and flames here.

P.S. DBZ is obnoxiously long and should have ended after Cell like it was intended. It just got silly from there.

P.P.S. Both Yamcha and Tien had higher power levels than Krillin, and while Yamcha was generally a wuss, Tien was undoubtedly more BAMF.

You know as funny as this thread is, all those cartoons were my inspiration for training. DBZ was one of the few Jap anime to features it's characters extremely muscular. And come on who wouldn't get inspired by Goku and Vegeta training in ridiculous gravity doing one arm handstand pushups and flips. Trigun and Kenshin were good but they never showed training much. Actually in Kenshin the guy with the giant sword was a bad ass.

ashita
And come on who wouldn't get inspired by Goku and Vegeta training in ridiculous gravity doing one arm handstand pushups and flips.

+ 1

its totally crazy , a gravity of 500 g !!!!!

i want a machine like this 8)

Razz

KAAAAAMEEEEEEHAAAAAAMEHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

goku-20ssj-20kamehameha_1_.jpg

ashita

8)

Joshua Naterman

This is awesome!

My friend Austin and I had a whole list of SS 1, 2, 3 requirements when we were on the ship.

I'll have to remember what it was, but dbz STILL gets me all pumped up and ready to train! Excellent thread in my opinion.

Freeflyer

Meh, I preferred watching them train in Dragon Ball. I still think DBZ just got plain ol silly.

Joshua Naterman

It did, but for some reason the screaming, fighting and "KAKARRROOOOOT~OOOOO!!!!" just fires me up. I love the American intro song too, it is super high energy! I think my favorite motivational moments are when frieza blows up Krillin and Goku goes super saiyan and the fight with Majin Vegeta! Easily the most awesome fight in the series, in my book.

Aaron Griffin

I met the english voice actor for Goku. I had a video of him yelling kaameeehaameeHAAA.

Freeflyer

I hope everyone realizes we've all just outted ourselves as serious nerds. lol

Kyle Courville

Dragon Ball Z was awesome. I watched it everyday; that was back in the second grade for me. Easily a classic in my book.

Nick_EOD said:
I hope everyone realizes we've all just outted ourselves as serious nerds. lol

I'm definitely a serious nerd, but everyone I know still loves me. :lol:

Blairbob

Hopefully, Coach S gets a giggle out of this but I'm thinking it would be a H2Face.

I liked the early episodes of DBZ though some of the movies were entertaining. The standards are interesting.

Michael Traynor
Nick_EOD said:
I hope everyone realizes we've all just outted ourselves as serious nerds. lol

True but we are a unique breed of super buff nerds so there will be no heads down toilets these days! ;)