This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Carlos' WOD log 2010

Started by Carlos, October 22, 2010 · 1 Replies · 517 Views

Carlos

My very first WOD http://www.gymnasticbodies.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=4898

WU/Mobility

jump rope

Ido scapula mob. routine

10 XR push ups

7 XR dips - feet on the ground

10 Rows XR ground

3x5 wrist push ups on knees

Skill

2X30 PL Advance frog stand

3X10 PB L-Sit

3X10 ring supports

WOD (scaled down) 3 sets each

1 embedded BL tuck (15 sec. hold) + 5 tempo XR FL tuck rows (too much swing on rings and hard to keep tempo)

1 embedded XR L-sit (MU XR seated to XR L-sit tuck) + 5 tempo XR PPP (1st set more like push ups, 2nd set only 4 reps, 3rd set good 4 reps)

1 embedded FL tuck (invert. hang lower to FL tuck) + 2 - 360 pulls (the pulls were really hard and I couldn't keep them straight)

9 bridge wall walks ( very hard, my back felt really tight)

Overall I feel good after the workout but I am sure I'll be sore tomorrow.

Carlos

Re: WOD - 101102

by Carlos on Tue Nov 02, 2010 8:54 pm

WARM UP

jump rope 5-10min

shoulder dislocators

****10 pull ups on hangboard (pull up pass chin, like a muscle up)

10 push ups on rings

FSP

Straddle L-low 6sec. holds X 10 **HARD

PL adv. tuck 5 sec. holds X 12 * Feeling Stronger

FL on rings 5 sec. holds X (3 FL) (3 FL Straddle) (6 FL one leg tuck)

WOD

Complete 4 rounds

3 Handstand push ups (facing wall)

5 XR PPP

6,4,3,3 XR Dips - These were very hard, it felt like the XR PPP tired my triceps and I couldn't do 7 reps.

20' L-Sit hops. The wod called for L-Sit walks but all I could manage was hops.

This was a very good workout, I do so much pulling during my rock climbing days that pushing and pressing exercises is almost like a rest day.