Question on Including Joint/Warmup

Started by driftwood, October 13, 2010 · 2 Replies · 2,333 Views

driftwood

Hey folks,

Am about finished putting a program together and need some guidance on warm up and warm down.

I have been looking at slizzardman's youtube video and it seems that the the warmup's are essentially the FSP's very lightly done?

ALso read Steve Low's article and that seems to be more on joint work..?

I am alittle confused here, I get the workouts but am not sure what should be important? Both?

In short , what would be considered a good warmup/joint preparation routine?

Joshua Naterman

WHat I show is just the FSP part of the warm up. You also want to include some general joint mobility, some light skill work like HeS RLL or some other press HS prep element (but easy versions, nothing too hard), dynamic stretching and finally easier versions of work sets. Depending on your goals and current ability this will mean something unique to each person.

driftwood

Thanks slizzardman.