Getting back into gymnastics training after a car accident. I suffered a concussion and cervical hyperextension of the neck. My right shoulder gave me a lot of pain when I tried to train a couple weeks after the accident. It has now been over 2 months. The pain has subsided, and I did a few sets of pushups and pullups yesterday. Anyway, I've had time to think about my goals while I've been out, and I'm having a time developing a program to achieve them. Glad to be back, everybody! I hope the forum is still alive!
I'm Back!
Started by StevenL, October 11, 2010 · 4 Replies · 2,444 Views
welcome aboard! again! ![]()
I didn't know that you were involved in an accident but glad to hear your feeling better!
Oh Yeah, The forum is still alive ![]()
Sorry about the accident, Hope you get fully healed!!!
I didn't know you before (I've been a long time lurker) but it's glad to hear that you are feeling better and back to training. I'm sure it must feel great to be able to start training again!