This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

WOD - 100924

Started by Coach Sommer, September 24, 2010 · 26 Replies · 3,197 Views

Alvaro

2x5 cast walks

1x5 press pike to HeS

2x5 press to straddle pike to HeS

and then this pain in my wrist, it begun when trying some tumbling at the gym, due to the use a too soft protection on the floor. I think I opened my wrist. Every time I do a handstand or planche I feel that pain at the exterior fold of my hand. So I´ll back a from handstands for some weeks trying to recover :( . The wrist push ups seem to help with the pain.

Any body has any suggestion?

Razz

Omegant, definately rest. You can try to massage forearms and try some light rehab work but not if there is any pain while or after doing it.