Wasn't sure how to title this so my bad if the title doesn't fit. I was wondering where you would program addtional strength building exercises (dynamic or static) for certain static holds you really want to improve on more so than others. For instance, I want to accomplish a full lay planche more so than a full lay front lever, or anything else.
When would I add in things like psuedo planch push ups, wall planche pushups, or any other exercises to work on this?
More importantly, do I need to add anything at all if I am doing my FSP warmup and the WODs posted by coach? I feel as though my planche work is progressing, but the WODs rarely focus on Planche work.
This question also applies to other moves as well, such as, the human flag and the bower (90 deg push up). I want to work on these but not sure when to do it. Do I add this to strength work, whether it be dynamic or static, to the beginning of my workouts, before the FSP warmup?