New Around Here

Started by PirouettePal, September 14, 2010 · 2 Replies · 2,089 Views

PirouettePal

Hi everyone! My name is Georgia and I'm very much a newbie to both the forum and to the art of gymnastics. While I've studied gymnastics in textbooks and magazines and have done some recreational leaps and jumps, I haven't had any sort of formal training. I'm hoping that by being here, I'll be able to talk to experienced gymnasts and gain some useful advice. I plan on inquiring about upcoming fall classes and with any luck, I'll be registered very soon.

Either way, that's about all I have to say. If I happen to mention anything that's incorrect or unusual, DO correct me! While I'm excited about the prospect of making friends, my main goal here is to learn. Take care, folks! :D

Tarun Suri

Welcome. Please do keep us updated on that class if you ever attend it.

Blairbob

Not sure, but perhaps your college may have an NAIGC club. It's much bigger in the East than West.