when to start the WOD?

Started by tankman, August 31, 2010 · 4 Replies · 2,436 Views

tankman

I was wandering when the best time to start the WODs is? A few months ago, I tried to do the WODs and found it frustrating. My workouts didn't look at all like the WOD by the time I scaled them and I really wasn't sure how I was supposed to know when I was progressing. I ended up doing more of a kilroy77 type workout and it worked well for me.

So is there some point at which you know you are ready for the WOD? ie 30s L-sit, 10s back-lever or do you just jump in and go for it regardless of level?

One more question... Do the WODs assume that you are doing static work as a warmup or are you supposed to just take them as they are?

Thanks!

Patrick Angelo Sardilli

Jump in and scale as necessary.

Do your warmup and statics before the WOD.

Hope it answers all questions if not don`t hesitate to PM me.

Guest

Read up on Slizzardman's posts. He has answered all your questions in great detail over the last few months :D

tankman

OK. Thanks for the help. I'll look for Slizzarman's posts.

Tarun Suri

Anyone can start the WoDs whenever. You just need proper understanding when it comes to scaling.