Greetings to all of you,
I want to introduce myself a little, am 45 yrs old, Family Medicine MD, live and work in Beirut, Lebanon, I came acroos the site from a link on another forum and really admired the work done by the athletes under Coach Sommer.
Want to share what I did today, after I read the article about the basic exercises beginning from the frog stand to planche and lever. I TRIED TO DO THE FROG STAND....(don't laugh at me) I couldn't even raise my feet from the ground my hands got shaking...
...but am inspired a lot.
Yes, weak hands, weak body, but lets see where a guy like me can reach, now am thinking in another way to work on static strength till I can do the frog stand...like putting my hands in a table and trying to raise my lower body..after some time if I feel that my hands are read will start the frog stand...any ideas?
I do martial arts, not pro but not bad too, and its mostly chi gung based although I do conditioning, but the exercises don't work on muscles, they work differently, thats why I was searching for good bodyweight conditioning and I found you ![]()
Thanks guys ![]()