Increase Pushup/Hangup

Started by Mathias Flækøy, August 21, 2010 · 2 Replies · 2,228 Views

Mathias Flækøy

Hello everyone! I'm quite new into this, so I appreciate every advice i can get. I've done some bodyexercises for a while now, and have troubles with my pushups, I get stucked at a number of around 40.

So, I thinked it would be a great idea to forget the pushup for a while, and do something else. I have ordered some rings (really hope they will arrive soon), and looking forward to use them. Meanwhile I've tried to do the WOD's, and think i will focusing on this (Done it 1 week).

Would I increase the number of pushups/hangups if I'm just focusing on the WODs? It will give me some other usefull strength, so i can't see why i should'nt do it tho. Maybee I should add some pushups into the WODs, or what?

Many thanks, Hannibal.

Razz

For sure the WOD's will increase your pushup and pullups (hangups?) aswell! Although having an endurance goal like that is not something I'd focus on but that's your choice :)

Mathias Flækøy

Thanks for response. We call it "Hangups" here in Norway, my bad. :)